July 2017 Favorites+Blogs of the Month

Man, July was a MONTH for me. I have a stack of posts half written and waiting in my drafts that I'm only now completing. I considered skipping my July Favorites, but decided to post them anyway, despite going up well into August. Life is still good, but a lot of small, hectic events took up a fair bit of my time, and took my attention away from blogging. I had new places to explore, several home repairs that needed taken care of, and oddest of all, a stray rabbit wandered into (and out of) my life. Click through to see what products I loved in my busy month of July.

Makeup:
Bobbi Brown Light to Medium Bisque Corrector
MAC Whirl Lipstick
Essence Almost Peachy Velvet Eyeshadow - Review

Tools:
Bdellium Tools Bambu 783 Small Tapered Blending Brush - Review
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge - Review

Skincare:
L'Oreal Pure Clay Eucalyptus Cream Wash
L'Occitane Shea Cleansing Oil
Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Mud Mask - Review
Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Night Extreme Pads

Hair:
McArthur Skincare Replenishing Shampoo+Conditioner*

Nails:
Essence Do You Speak Love? Colour&Go Nail Polish

Bath&Body:
Soap&Glory Clean on Me Shower Gel*
Lush Big Bang Bubble Bar - Review

Fragrance:
Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted Body Spray

Blogs:
Lab Muffin
Nyma Tang
sofiafij

Media:
Pokemon Go

Food:
Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Crumble
Strawberries
Black Olives
Butterscotch Snickers
Margaritas

Other:
Cronulla, New South Wales
Collecting Sea Shells
Violas

What have you been loving lately?


disclosure:
pr samples are marked with *. their inclusion was not influenced by any third parties.

2 comments

  1. I love the real techniques complexion sponge too! My other loves have been the balance me spf, body shop vitamin c skin reviver, topshop glow highlighter and the maybelline colour tattoos x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All good choices, I want to try more of The Body Shops' skincare.

      Delete